Friday, January 1, 2010

Costa Rica

Lets get ready for some fun in the sun!!
So, far all we know is the dates that we want to go:

Leave ---Sunday, Dec. 19, 2010
Return --Sunday, Dec. 26, 2010

We will be flying on Continental. Flight info: I'm going to check into flights and prices for us. We'll be able to get a group discount but we need 10 people that are in. I will look for the cheapest airfare for us.

Hotel-Costa Verde-- http://www.costaverde.com
We (Geo, Johnny, Kaela and I) have stayed here 2 separate time. Its a great place. Rates are:

The rates for the efficiency is $129.95 from the 19-22 and from the 23-26 the rate changes to $195.49, these rates includes taxes. The penthouse is part of our adult area, no kids under 16 years of age are allowed in that area.

Best regards,

Carol Telleria

Hotel Costa Verde

This is all I have so far. What we need to know is who is defiantly.

Geo, Johnny, Kaela and I are in....


No comments:

Post a Comment